Supporting Documents - September 15, 2021
- 4.2 Adopt resolution authorizing the application and acceptance of USDA-NRCS grant funds for the San Jose Community Composting Network project, a collaborative project with the San Jose Conservation Corps + Charter School and Valley Verde. Resolution Grant Application
- 4.3 Notice from the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region; Notice of California Environmental Quality Act Scoping Meeting Basin Plan Amendment to Clarify Planning and Permitting Policies for Habitat Restoration and Multi-Benefit Climate Change Adaptation; received July 15, 2021. Email Notice
- 4.4 RCD Regional Carbon Farming Hubs Prospectus; Scaling Carbon Farming in California through Regional Hubs; received July 22, 2021.
- 4.5 Correspondence from County of Santa Clara Office of Sustainability; Climate Roadmap 2030 Updates; dated July 27, 2021.
- 4.6 Correspondence from Valley Water; Fisheries and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort Draft Environmental Impact Report Public Review Period Extension; dated July 29, 2021.
- 4.7 Response from United States Environmental Protection Agency to Thousand Oaks Neighborhood Association and Thousand Oaks Parks Conservancy Project; Re: Environmental Threat/Guadalupe River/San Jose; dated August 5, 2021. Email Messages EPA Letter
- 4.8 Correspondence from County of Santa Clara Finance Agency; FY21 Year End Investment Information; dated August 6, 2021. Email Letter Spreadsheet
- 4.9 Correspondence from the State Water Resources Control Board; Notice: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nationwide Permits; dated August 18, 2021. Email Notice
- 4.10 Correspondence from County of Santa Clara Finance Agency; Release of June 2021 Excess ERAF Set Aside Fund; dated August 20 & August 23, 2021.
- 4.11 Correspondence from County of Santa Clara Department of Planning and Development; Updates on the County’s Proposed Overlay Zone for Unincorporated Coyote Valley; dated August 25, 2021.
- 4.12 Notice from State Water Resources Control Board; Update on Curtailment Status of Water Rights and Claims in the Delta Watershed and Reminder of Upcoming Deadlines; dated August 27, 2021.
- 4.13 Correspondence from McBain Associates; Recommendations for 2021 Reach 6 Gravel Augmentation; dated August 27, 2021.
- 4.14 Correspondence from County of Santa Clara Finance Agency; County of Santa Clara Treasury Investment Portfolio Status; dated August 30, 2021.
- 4.15 Invitation from Our City Forest; Launch of Outdoor Education Classroom at Martial Cottle Park; dated September 3, 2021.
- 4.16 Correspondence from USDA-NRCS; Misinformation about USDA and Crop Destruction Letters; dated September 3, 2021.
- 4.17 Notice from the City of San Jose; Notice of Preparation of a Supplemental Environmental Impact Report for the San Jose Bo-Town Mixed-Use Project; received September 7, 2021.
- 5.1 Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget: Acceptance of public comments; discussion and adoption of the District budget.
- 6.1 COVID-19 Response: Discussion and possible action regarding holding District meetings and conducting District business upon the expiration of Governor’s Executive Order N-08-21 on September 30, 2021. AB-361 Open meetings: state and local agencies: teleconferences.