Supporting Documents - November 4, 2021 Board Meeting
Supporting documents for meetings are uploaded as they become available, with all documents scheduled to be posted online 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Please note that there may be occasions when documents are received after that timeframe, particularly those submitted by members of the public. In those cases, the documents will typically be posted as they are received.
3. Continuation of Local Emergency
8.1 Community Grant Writing Services: Draft RFP
8.2 Office Space: Staff Report
8.3 CARCD: Designation of Delegates for Annual Business Meeting
Consent Agenda Items (uploaded as they become available):
5.1 Approve minutes for the October 7, 2021, Board Meeting. Draft Minutes
5.2 Accept financial reports through September 2021. County Fund
5.3 Notice of dissolution of the GCRCD Ad Hoc Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort (FAHCE) committee. Staff Report
5.4 Authorize Executive Director on behalf of the District to vote “yes” on the proposed California Special District Association (CSDA) Bylaws changes. Voting Information
5.5 Publication from SPUR San José : Rewilding the Guadalupe River in San José; https://bit.ly/31mLHPt ; September 8, 2021.
5.6 Fully executed agreement with USDA-NRCS; Develop the San Jose Community Compost Network to provide education, establish accessible food scrap hubs, and create compost for urban and community farmers in CA; September 21, 2021.
5.7 Correspondence from California Beaver Summit; Beaver Restoration in National Forest Land: A Guide to Advocating for Beaver Restoration in National Forests (and other notices, including a reference to Dr. Rick Lanman); October 4, 2021.
5.8 Correspondence from the Salmonid Restoration Federation; Co-sponsorship of the 39th Annual Salmonid Restoration Conference; October 5, 2021.
5.9 Press Release from County of Santa Clara; Supervisor Otto Lee Leads Board Of Supervisors To Create New County Commission On Sustainability; October 5, 2021.
5.10 Notice from California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region (2); Opportunity to Comment on Draft NPDES Permit Amendment for Municipal Wastewater; October 11, 2021.
5.11 Correspondence from Santa Clara County FireSafe Council; Commissioner Lara announces comprehensive solution to growing agricultural and commercial insurance needs; October 12, 2021.
5.12 Notice from California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region (2); Notice of Extension of Written Public Comment Period for the Tentative Order for the San Francisco Bay Region Municipal Regional Stormwater NPDES Permit; October 15, 2021.
5.13 Comments to Valley Water regarding FAHCE Draft Program Environmental Impact Report from:
- 5.13.1 United States Fish and Wildlife Service; Comments on the Draft Program Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for Santa Clara Valley Water District’s (Valley Water) Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort (FAHCE) in the Guadalupe River and Stevens Creek Watersheds in Santa Clara County, California; July 28. 2021.
- 5.13.2 California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW); Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort, Draft Program Environmental Impact Report, SCH No. 2015022008, Guadalupe River and Stevens Creek Watershed in Santa Clara County; October 15, 2021.
- 5.13.3 National Marine Fisheries Service; NOAA’s NMFS’ Comments on Draft Program Environmental Impact Report for the Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort; October 15, 2021.
- 5.13.4 San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board; Comments on the Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort Program, Santa Clara County (SCH No. 2015022008); October 15, 2021.
- 5.13.5 San Francisco Baykeeper; Comments of San Francisco Baykeeper on Santa Clara Valley Water District’s Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Report for the Fisheries and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort, dated June 30, 2021; October 15, 2021.
- 5.13.6 Water and Power Law Group PC on behalf of California Trout, Inc., Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Association, Northern California Council of Fly Fishers International (NCCFFI), and GCRCD; Fish and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort Draft Program Environmental Impact Report; October 15, 2021.
5.14 Correspondence from GCRCD to the California Association of Resource Conservation Districts (CARCD); FY21-22 Dues; October 19, 2021.
5.15 Notice from California Natural Resources Agency; State Releases Draft California Climate Adaptation Strategy; October 19, 2021.
5.16 Correspondence from Santa Clara County Planning and Development Department; Coyote Valley Item Postponed until 11/18 Planning Commission Meeting; October 21, 2021.
5.17 Valley Water Encroachment Permit #21427; Silver Creek Linear Park Wetlands Project and Gaging Program; October 21, 2021.
5.18 Correspondence from CalFire; Workshop on California’s Strategic Plan for Prescribed Fire, Cultural Burning, and Prescribed Natural Fire; October 22, 2021.
5.19 Publication from San Francisco Estuary Institute; Peninsula Watershed Historical Ecology Study; https://bit.ly/3brNRiC ; October 26, 2021.
5.20 Notice from State Water Resources Control Board; Notice of Public Workshop & Opportunity to Comment – Microplastics in Drinking Water; October 26, 2021.
5.21 Notice of RCD Grant Opportunity from the California Department of Conservation; Riparian Corridors Restoration Guidelines Released; October 29, 2021.