Supporting documents for meetings are uploaded as they become available, with all documents scheduled to be posted online 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Please note that there may be occasions when documents are received after that timeframe, particularly those submitted by members of the public. In those cases, the documents will typically be posted as they are received.
- 3 Continuation of Local Emergency Draft Resolution
- 7.1 Community Grant Writing Program: Update from Executive Director on implementation. (Oral report)
- 7.2 Climate Action Initiative: Update from Executive Director on outreach and potential interest incollaborative project. (Oral report)
- 7.3 Silver Creek Linear Park Project: Update from Executive Director on implementation. (Oral report)
- 7.4 Coastal Conservancy RFP: Update from Executive Director on collaboration with Santa ClaraCounty FireSafe Council and Loma Prieta RCD on pre-proposal. (Oral report)
- 8.1 Santa Clara County FireSafe Council (SCCFSC): Discussion and possible action regarding potential Director interest in serving on the SCCFSC Board of Advisors for 2022.
- 8.2 CARCD-WCB Block Grant Application: Report on funding opportunity for RCDs and partners through a California Association of Resource Conservation District (CARCD) block grant from the California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB).
- 8.3.1 Associate Directors: Review and discussion of recommended changes to the policy; approve resolution adopting the amended policy. Draft Amended Policy (draft updated 2/2/21 @ 6:55 p.m.)
- 8.3.2 Volunteer: Review and discussion of recommended changes to the policy; approve resolution adopting the amended policy. Draft Amended Policy (draft updated 2/2/21 @ 6:51 p.m.)
- 5.1 Approve minutes for the January 6, 2022, Board Meeting.
- 5.2 Accept financial reports through December 2021.
- 5.3 County of Santa Clara; Participate in the Climate Roadmap; dated January 14, 2022.
- 5.4 County of Santa Clara; Filing of Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700; dated January 20, 2022.
- 5.5 Correspondence from Valley Water; Valley Water Board of Directors Considers Adoption of One Water Plans; dated January 24, 2022.
- 5.6 Correspondence from NOAA Fisheries; Recovering Threatened and Endangered Species FY 2019-2020; received January 31, 2022.