The following certificates demonstrate compliance with the state-mandated requirement for the Board members and the Executive Director to complete an ethics course every two years (Article 2.4 of Chapter 2 of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5 of the Government Code).
Board of Directors (Term Expires):
- Gail Bautista (November 2024)
- Gary Jahns (November 2022)
- Susan Hare (November 2024)
- Paula Quintero (November 2024)
- Rick Lanman (November 2022)
- Stephanie Moreno, Executive Director/District Clerk
- Nathan Hale, Natural Resource Conservation Program Manager
Note: Per State law, Directors remain in office until a qualified person is sworn in to replace them. Depending on when the Board of Supervisors approve appointments, Directors may participate in Board action after their term expires.